Saturday, October 06, 2007

Moomin madness

Can you ever grow too old for a classic? I don't think so. The Moomin comic strips by Finnish author Tove Jansson have been republished (with three more books to come). I'm already in love with the covers:

"Moomin Book One: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip"
erhtrhjvtizftjtfuv67z

"Moomin Book Two: The Complete Tove Jansson Comic Strip"
drhtrhtrdht

And even so cartoon mugs usually don't float my boat, I just might add this "Pikku Myy" (Little My) cup to my collection - she's my favourite character.
65ze5ze
(finnishdesignshop.com)

Need something sweet with your tea while reading the books? Then you might be interested in the Moomin cookie cutters. It's an illness I tell you...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Ha ha ha ha! From my lips to your ears, as the saying goes... I *knew* you would love the Moomintroll books ;)

Followers