Wednesday, December 12, 2007

sneak peek...

...at my christmas decorations (well, the snowflakes in the last picture are not actually mine...they put them up in our neighbourhood every year). I usually start decorating on the First Sunday of Advent, but this year I'm running late...

my wannabe christmas tree
I spray-painted a couple of branches and they now pose as a our christmas tree...

my wannabe christmas tree
...every year I like to make some of the decorations myself...the flowery ornament was inspired by a Danish interior site...

xmas decoration...
...and since there were some left over beads...I made these small 'trees' as well...

kitchen window
...really easy to make and a bit oldfashioned: cardboard stars dipped in glue and glimmer...

snowflakes
...and suddenly you just know christmas is around the corner...

2 comments:

lisa s said...

oh it's nice to see you decorating!
xo

Anke said...

...inspired by your decorations of the previous years...it just never looks like yours...at all... :)

Followers