Monday, March 24, 2008

completely blown away.

There I was on Easter Sunday morning, minding my own business and checking my blog stats when suddenly...hm...no, these numbers can't be right...hundreds of visitors from all over the world stopped by my blog? My favourite design blog desire to inspire added me to the third part of their Easter reading guide (along with a many, many other blogs...truely great inspiration). I didn't even know they knew I existed! If you are reading this girls - thanks for mentioning litchi7., I'm honored and flattered and quite frankly - totally and utterly surprised. Wow.

5 comments:

Yoli said...

You can add another reader to your blog. Simply lovely.

Frank said...

hey, did you pick up one of my easter baskets from the iHeartBerlin.de Easter Special? I just heard that one of the lucky finders is an avid blogger and since you popped up on my referals list today I thought maybe it was you. Thanks for linking. Happy Easter! Frank

Anke said...

@ yoli: thank you and welcome!

@ frank: no, sorry...it wasn't me. even so i would have loved to find one of your awesome baskets, but i was out of town. i found you via decor8. quite a detour!

Freshly Found said...

What a great surprise! Well done!

Anke said...

@thank you freshly found - and "hi!"

Followers