Wednesday, April 09, 2008

if you hate the chore, get prettier tools. part 1

Spring cleaning and organizing - still a big thing over here. So much to do, so little time. There is a writing job waiting for me - as usual I leave it to the last minute and do stuff around the appartment instead. Some people just need to feel the pressure...

Here is a peg bag I made a while ago with a baby hanger and some fabric...peg bags used to make me cringe as the epitome of squareness...but they are so handy! And so easy to sew.
if you hate the chore, get prettier tools. part 1

(This is the first installment of "prettier tools"...a loooot more where that came from...)

3 comments:

lisa s said...

you are sooo good...
prettier things do help!

Siliani said...

I made a like this for keeping staples of clothes
It hung the hanger in the clothes line.

Anke said...

@ lisa: yes, working on it. one chore at a time!

@ siliani: this is just the same! :)

Followers