Monday, April 21, 2008

Oops.

Sorry, sorry - we've been on a mini break and I've not quite settled back in. To everybody who left a comment during the last couple of days: Thank you! Each and every one is much appreciated, I just haven't got around to answer any of them.

The days before we left I actually got a lot of projects done that I had in my head for months. One of them is this patchwork pillow made from vintage Liberty of London fabrics. Somehow I've grown a bit tired of our white on white color scheme and added a bit of black (for contrast) and tiny doses of purples and blues.

patchwork pillow

close-up

Sewing the pillow case was fun (if you don't count the zipper part...whenever I have enough fabric I just let the two openings overlap...so much easier...) - sometimes I get so lost in writing about things that I don't get anything done.

2 comments:

lisa s said...

cute cute. i love new pillows!!

Anke said...

...remember the "pillow wardrobe"? :)

Followers