Thursday, April 10, 2008

småfolk. not just for small folks anymore.

The first time I came across the famous småfolk apple print was at a children's clothing shop in our neighbourhood. They had the most adorable tiny baby tights covered with apples, I was actually contemplating to buy them just because they were so cute. And I don't even have a baby. Fortunately they make stuff for big folks now - so I don't have to wear toddler tights on my head (they wouldn't fit anywhere else).

dfiefjipöjn
wrap dress

lejhjgrlb
fabric belts

dkfjeklnrf
rain jacket

(photos: polkaprikken.dk - a very cute online shop btw and they also ship internationally.)

3 comments:

gracia said...

Those fabric belts are wonderful!

Yoli said...

They look like a lot of fun!

Anke said...

glad you like them! :)

Followers