Thursday, May 22, 2008

Inspiration: TOAST

While browsing yesterday I came across TOAST, a beautiful British online store. I've never heard of them before.


organzaribbonbedding
(I wouldn't mind if my bedroom looked like this...)

organzaribbonbedding_2
(...or like this...)

ss08_h1_pg9
(...I'd definitely lounge in style in these pants...)

linenbedlinen_2
(...love the lamp...)


ss08_1_pg7
(...the embroidery!)

(all: toast.co.uk)

---------------
Sailing: We had the best weather and it was so much fun, even so I did bump my head on something, my husband's pants got completely soaked in sea water after just about 15 minutes and we lost one of our crew members when we tried to "park" (for want of a better word) the ship. He had to jump and cling to a pole (in the water, about 10 m from the shore) until we managed to turn the boat around to pick him up (truely one of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time...).

5 comments:

Yoli said...

I came across toast just like week, it is lovely.

design for mankind. said...

Hi my dear--- will you email me? I have a project I think you'll be perfect for! :)

designformankind@gmail.com

Freshly Found said...

Lucky to be going to London too. Perhaps we'll bump into each other at Labour and Wait!

lisa s said...

oh god. you gotta order a paper catalogue. so dreamy....

sailing sounds fun....

Anke said...

yoli: It's like one of those things you newer heard of before and then suddenly they pop up everywhere...I think I did a search for tine k home when I found Toast...weird.

Lisa you are right...I have to get the catalogue. I wonder if they'll send it to Germany. :)

freshlyfound - I'll be the one hogging all the wooden doorstops! ;)

Erin - done. So exited...I wonder what you are up to...

Followers