Friday, July 18, 2008

headbands...got you covered!

If you do a search for "headbands" on etsy, it comes up with 14,253 items...and that's just the handmades. I love headbands because they are almost like little hats...they spice up boring outfits and save bad hair days. Simple or daring...so many possibilities!
I dug through all 14,253 headbands and here are my favourites (so far):

Monarch Butterfly Crown Headband by charm school design.
il_430xN.32223380
This would be lovely for a wedding paired with a simple black dress...but try not to outshine the bride.

Wide Peacock Eye Feather Headband , also by charm school design.
il_430xN.31879253
Oh yes...I really need one of these. The feathers are simply stunning. In fact all of the charm school design headbands are so beautiful, it's hard to actually pick a favourite.

sparkle headband by the candy thief.
il_430xN.20489448
They are custom made according to your color preference and remind me of fall leaves. Autumn might actually be the perfect season to wear one...

Last but not least: grey mod pod flexible headband by Precocious.
il_430xN.32110228
I actually ordered this one. Covered with Amy Butler's "Midwest Modern Martini" fabric it's simple but cute.

(photos: respective etsy sellers)

2 comments:

bandelle said...

I love headbands, too. Perfect for the summer! Thanks for your Double Take movie suggestion. I haven't seen it yet but I'll definitely check it out.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kylie

Anke said...

please do - I'd love love love to see it! :)

Followers