Thursday, July 24, 2008

natural beauty

This is the Italian home of German designer Katrin Arens. The furniture made from mostly recycled materials are her own design.

dfbgiurzrtgizegr
My favourite room. I love the headboard and the knitted blanket...um...love the whole room.

erhkjhgeiurrzut
The book cases!

hejruigrzuigbuirt
The cabinet doors and concrete work top...sigh...try doing that when you are renting....

hfzeusitzruth
Salmon is usually not one of my favourite colors, but it looks quite pretty here...

rfgklhetogtu
Beautiful dining table with Arne Jacobsen chairs and I really like the cupboard. It's closed with a...branch?

(Pictures: brigitte.de, where you can find more pictures and read about Katrin Arens and her beautiful home. In German.)

-----------------------

I'm still interested in your favourite London hang outs...so...please keep'em coming...! :)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

very pretty. thanks for sharing!

lisa s said...

oh my god. what an amazing space... sigh....

i'm so jealous you are going to london. i wish i could fit in your suitcase

automatism said...

Love this! Thanks, Anke!

Lori

Anke said...

Lisa...I'd love to take you - I'd even take out my clothes to fit you in. :)

Followers