Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baum und Pferdgarten

Baum und Pferdgarten is a beautiful Danish brand, despite the German name and here is a sneak peek at their spring 2009 collection...

bedfhekrhzeuorz
...absolutely drool worthy...is it a shirt or a dress?...can't tell...

erfnjelreruie
...little black dress...cute, cute...

elknjleriujeoiur
...just bought a pair of jeans like that, still looking for comfy platform shoes...

elqrehnrukliub
...not quite feeling this look though...like something my mum would have loved to send me to school in... :)

(all: baumundpferdgarten.dk)

Other collections to check out: Rützou (their autumn 2008 campaign is devine) and Part Two.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My blog statistics tell me that every day more and more visitors from all over the world stop by this blog and I'm totally amazed where you all come from. I'm so curious...say hello and tell us who you are...if you like...lurking is absolutely fine too. :)

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACAL said...

I am new to your blog, I love that first shirt, fabulous, I am from NY, USA!
Chantella

Leslie said...

hi anke! i read every post!

lisa s said...

definitely lovely and drool worthy [how do you keep providing all these links?]

Ruth said...

hello! I've been lurking for about a month :) I'm a SAHM from Singapore. I craft jewelry items in my 'spare' time so I love the inspiration your blog offers.

All the eye candy!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just linked over via a comment you left on my blog and I'm SO GLAD you did! Your blog is GORGEOUS! I'm adding you so I don't miss a thing. Oh, and I'm a full-time blogger from the US!

Anke said...

Hi everyone, so very nice to meet you! :)

Followers