Monday, August 25, 2008

house doctor - MOMENTS

My favourite interior design company (apart from tine k home) is House Doctor from Denmark. Their "old factory" range is beautiful but what really gets me into carol singing mood in August are the christmas things...they make the most beautiful ornaments, garlands, top stars, wrapping paper... Their new MOMENTS catalogue is now online, as is their main catalogue EVERYDAY.

weqjkiofhwruhvwot

hovbwrbuztgwo4g

elqfirugvhwio4tu

(photos: housedoctor.dk)

I highly recommend downloading the pdf version for enhanced viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

lisa s said...

oh wow.
in love

bandelle said...

I definitely want those long drawers. Perhaps they were used for architectural blueprints? Beautiful shop.

Kylie

Anke said...

I'd live in this shop iif they'd let me! :)

Followers