Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sen-Sen

I'm very partial to black and white interiors these days (or mostly white interiors with a little black thrown in to give it an edge). If you are too, take a look at Sen-Sen, the brainchild of designers Trine Runge Jessen and Helene Jensen from Denmark (I'm guessing the name Sen-Sen is derived from the "sen" at the end of their names). The fun and very cool collection includes home accessories and a kids range, all mostly in black and white.

fdlöfijeroipeirtueh
Not your grandma's trolley...


dfvmlfkveöeirpoe
My favourite pillow design - "Sun Star"...


lvndfujeroifhruon
The "Super S" hook comes in black, white or multi color and can either be used alone or as a chain...


lfnehjtkwjbuht
I'm usually not a fan of the whole skull craze, but the "Jolly" cookie cutter from their kids range is pretty cute.


(photos: sen-sen.dk)

2 comments:

lisa s said...

i want that trolly!

Anke said...

:) I'll go for the pillows...

Followers