Friday, September 19, 2008

I think this household needs a baby...

shake it, baby! - the microphone rattle

...badly. I keep making or thinking up baby things, like this crochet microphone rattle (washable, chewable, rattles softly, perfect for lullabies).

Would parents actually buy something like this? I'm planning to restock my etsy store...I never sold anything...the socktopus and sock monkey I put up on etsy ages ago I gave away as baby gifts before someone could actually buy them...hm...I'm afraid I'm not the most efficient business woman.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I know there are plenty of rock-star babies out there who would love that rattle!

lisa s said...

your sock monkeys would go in second :)

i love that you are making baby stuff

Anke said...

Thanks Amy and Lisa for you constant support! :) I'll get right on it!
I realized at the DaWanda event today - I need a signature "look" or item, something unique...I just keep making to much (different) stuff and get distracted so easily...

WordsandMusic said...

I think you could sell TONS of these. In fact, I'd like to buy one now. How do I do that? Very clever idea!

Anke said...

Hi wordsandmusic - thank you, that's very sweet. I'm superbusy with my "normal" job right now but will hopefully list a couple of items at my etsy shop in a little while - including the rattle. I'll let you know once it's up. :)

Followers