Thursday, October 16, 2008

Definitely autumn, the leaves are turning yummy.

pumpkin soup
(Hokkaido pumpkin soup - with puff pasty leaves - that I made last weekend.)

It's cold and rainy over here and I have to force myself to leave the house. Just the kind of weather that makes you want to stay inside. There is so much to do!

I want to continue knitting this cabled scarf.

And maybe start this one.

I have mastered the art of cutting a bell pepper and will never look back. Genius!

For over a week now we have been drinking green smoothies for breakfast. I think we look younger already...

I started watching "Lost in Austen" and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. 

If you haven't seen it already - I highly recommend "Once"

See...I'm constantly busy.


1 comment:

Tusset said...

What a great idea with the leaves! It look very pretty!

Followers