Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pa rum pum pum pum.

I think I REALLY need a little drummer boy jacket and sequin top :

2421556188_66426969d3

2421556086_b6b959230a

Like...RIGHT now. The more I look at these pictures, the more I fall in love with this outfit. Perfect.
(all: stella-nova.dk)


Or an oversized woolen hat?

1202806692

(whiite.com)

I'm SO ready for fall. And even so I'm repeating myself - Danish designers make the most beautiful clothes.

--------

Guilty pleasures revealed...I'm strangely attracted to "The Rachel Zoe Project". I can't help it - what a fantastic trash fest! Clearly sponsored by Starbucks (there's a giant latte in every scene) and just...a lot of fabulous fluff. "It's 9am and I still need to find the right handbag for this outfit. My life is just so crazy." Ah...the drama. But please Rachel...tell Rodger to get a new haircut. :)

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Roger looks so gay and Rachel so incredibly old. She looks like his mother most of the time. I also watch as you can tell. I am having horrible insomnia and passing through my favorite bloggers...carry on...look for boots to go with that outfit.

Anke said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this, Yoli...exactly my thoughts on "rzp", I just tried to be a little...aehm...vague. ;) I'm hooked never the less.
I hope you sleep a little better these days - I highly recommend Celestial Seasonings "Tension Tamer" - it knocks me right out.

Followers