Monday, February 02, 2009

magic.

New shops just keep popping up in Berlin...it seems you turn your back and "bang!" - there's another one! While strolling in Mitte a couple of days ago, I came across a brand spanking new iittala shop. I repeat: Berlin now has its very own iittala shop! Yay! They even carry the famous Moomin mugs that I started to collect a while back.
Another design that caught my eye is Taika, which is Finnish for "magic".
I really like the black and white version, it looks like a paper cut illustration.

sdlfvikdöofikjfoi

hjhfbvkdsfhik
(iittala.com)

I also love iittalas motto: "Against throwawayism." Brilliant.

2 comments:

Fröken Skicklig said...

Frl. Anke, es ist Ihnen mal wieder geglückt, einen Beitrag zu Iwantohavethism zu schreiben ;-)

Anke said...

Wenn nur Wohnungen und Geldbeutel nicht so klein wären... :)

Followers