Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Freakishly busy.

3339007728_687a293438_o
(photo: tactodivino)

Sometimes there is only little to do, sometimes I don't really know where to start... These days it's actually the later. I'm very grateful for every job that comes my way, so I'm not complaining. When I'm not working, I get extremely nervous and start to doubt the meaning of my existence...sad, really. And with my husband out of town for a couple of weeks, I'm happy to have something to keep me busy so I won't miss him as much (we are usually joined at the hip).

I wanted to share this photo by tactodivino with you - isn't it beautiful? I don't know what materials she used for the necklace, it looks like string wrapped around...something. Felt?

So you see - there is always enough time for some eye candy.

2 comments:

Fröken Skicklig said...

Augenbonbons. Lecker ;-)
Ich hoffe, wir sehen uns in den nächsten Tagen - trotz der vielen Arbeit hier und der vielen Arbeit da...

lisa s said...

good luck w/ it all. that photo is lovely

Followers