Monday, March 09, 2009

Kontur...

"kontur" normann copenhagen
(photo: normann-copenhagen.com)

...is the name of this pretty vase designed by Mette Kargo Hvid for Normann Copenhagen. Even so it looks like china, it's actually made from silicone. Absolutely love this, it's so delicate. It would probably make a cute penholder, too. Or maybe I could store my powder brushes in it...hm...might be pretty in a bathroom as well...ah, endless possibilities!

I bought the "Grass" vase by the same brand when I was in Copenhagen in December and now that spring seems to have sprung I can finally unpack it.

3 comments:

Yoli said...

It is lovely, and creamy.

Anke said...

Isn't it? I'm just concerned it might yellow with age or loose it's shape like some of the silicone cake molds. Hm.

Annette said...

Hope you liked Copenhagen. I live just outside Copenhagen. i am very happy to hear you have found some Danish pieces that you like.

Followers