Monday, March 09, 2009

spring

3331524395_32cf78aa35
(Photo "sunshine" by sitasoup on flickr.)

Today finally feels like spring over here in Berlin. I woke up with a start in the middle on the night - I thought I heard steps in the hall (really creepy when you know you are home alone) - but it was in fact heavy rain pounding on our skylights. But this morning is supersunny, so I have to get outside fast.

To celebrate spring (or to lure it out at last) I changed the blog design. I'm not sure about the header and I have no idea why I can't erase the bullet point next to "my flickr" (I've tried everything) but so far I'm pleased. I'll probably change the font colors too if I can figure out how. Basically I just want it to look less cluttered. Thanks to Tatiana who patiently explained some html basics to me, you can now click on the header and get straight back to the home page and not to my flickr account. Hooray!

Update: font changed, font colors changed...getting there bit by bit.

3 comments:

Freshly Found said...

I like your new look!

lisa s said...

it felt like spring here too...
and i love the blog look!

Anke said...

Thank you! Still making improvements though... :)

Followers