Thursday, November 12, 2009

the gift making machine

Hi there,
I know it's been a while, but i was really, really busy with my "real" job and didn't get any crafting done...well until recently. My best friend just had her second child and i'm going to be the godmother - need i say more? What better opportunity to whip out my supplies...

Since the mom is very very fond of white-on-red ploka dots and mushrooms, I made this my theme...and here is what I came up with:

baby blanket for my godson...
I bought the reversable eco-fabric (which is super, super soft) a while back on the Dutch fabric market and made it into a blanket. I should have ironed it before I took the picture, but I was afraid the light would be gone by then...

rattle and pacifier chain
The big thing on the left is a rattle, the other a pacifier chain (which has a little bell in the mushroom's head).

Coming up next week is my mum's birthday and what I made for her was my other big project during the last couple of weeks...stay tuned (if you like).

1 comment:

lisa s said...

adorable. really.

it's always great to see you here

Followers