Friday, February 12, 2010

Karen by Simonsen

10478b
(photo: karenbysimonsen.com)

I just found the Danish brand Karen by Simonsen and I'm already hooked. Pretty much everything is wearable and affordable without being boring...love the top/blouse in the picture above. I also like the geometric prints and cuts.

-----

The template is almost back to normal (ha, even better than before!). I could never have done it without Merliny from the German Blogger help forum, who very patiently answered all my questions and even supplied the code for the sidebar headlines when I had already given up. If you read this - thanks so much again! And thanks to Pascale as well, who supplied me with precious links to solve my template problem.
Have a great weekend everyone and remember to always make a copy of your template before you start to play...

No comments:

Followers