Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Busy, busy.

fglkmrwölgfkmgöor
(photo: hm.com)

Just a short post so you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm busy with work and life in general...sometimes everything just happens at the same time.
I wanted to show you the things I'm working on at the moment, but that will have to wait until next week. Let me show you something else instead - an awesome teatowel! I ordered it from H&M Home and when it arrives, I want to frame it so we can hang it on our kitchen wall.
Love the colors, love the type (or is it font?)...and the price. Really awesome.

4 comments:

Pascale said...

Really cool! I didn't know H&M had a home store - I haven't seen any around here... That would be great, though, especially if they sell at regular H&M prices!

Anke said...

@Pascale Sadly you can only buy their home accessories online. I've bought a couple of their home products and they are surprisingly well made (nice fabric quality, too).

Mila said...

oh wow, your blog is amazing!
so glad i found it...

<3
Mila.

Anke said...

Hi there, Mila! :) Thank you and I hope you'll drop by again!

Followers