Monday, April 12, 2010

If my inner child would furnish a room...part I

...it would probably use some of these items.

I would lie on the floor and spend hours to create my perfect Persian rug from 1225 natural and synthetic rubber puzzle pieces. "PuzzlePerser" by Katrin Sonnleitner.
lsujifeuie

dlkafijselrepr
(Photo: katrin-sonnleitner.com)

A chair and a chandelier made of bricks for my dining room, where I would serve french fries every day. "The Brick Series" by Pepe Heykoop.
sdsdfsdffsfsdfdsnrick

slifuerleuarhei
(Photo: pepeheykoop.nl)


Noon would always be dream time... "The sentence maker" by Martí Guixé for Alessi. (Absolutely love this.)
rlaerhiueir
(Photo: alessi.com)


And I would keep all my treasures in the "Vitriini" box by iittala.
eiruehiueh
(Photo: iittala.com)

4 comments:

Freshly Found said...

These are lovely. Yes I would find the puzzle carpet quite addictive!

Anke said...

@Freshly Found - figuring out a pattern will take quite some time - and you can change it again if you get bored. :)

soisses said...

boaaahhh!!!! i want to have such a puzzle rug! LOVE LOVE LOVe...

Anke said...

@soisses I can relate - me too! :)

Followers